WELCOME TO THE
DREAM BIGGER BOOK CLUB
A place where we join together in community to have honest, insightful, and caring conversations about books that are making a positive impact in our world.
OUR CURRENT READ
We're so happy to have you here.
Our current read is How We Ended Racism by Justin Michael Williams and Shelly Tygielski.
Here is everything you need to know:
- Order your copy HERE - It's available in paperback, digital, or audiobook (read by Justin and Shelly themselves!).
- Our next meeting - Will be Sunday, February 25th at 9:15am-10:15am PT / 12:15pm-1:15pm ET.
- Please read - Pillar 2: We agreed on the truth > Chapter 3: The truth about the truth.
- Please do the Inner Work at the end of the Chapter - This is important because, as Justin and Shelly mention, we won’t end racism by just reading about it, we must also integrate these teachings into our lives.
- About workbooks - There are about 8 Workbooks right now from the book, but they are all unofficial. That being said, we will only be following the practice of the Inner Work that Shelly and Justin suggested at the end of each Chapter of the book.
- Everyone is welcome to book discussion meetings - If you miss a meeting or are behind on the book, don't be shy, attend anyway! This club is about meeting as a community to share ideas and grow our awareness, all while sharing our love of books!
Questions or want more information?
Just reach out to our amazing Book Club Host, Mariana Scotti, at [email protected] and she'll take care of you!